Hollie loves crayons

Friday Hollie and I spent the day together at home and just played, we had a great time. Hollie has figured out how to turn the radio on and will turn it on and start dancing to the beat, it's so adorable. She loves to get all of her bracelets and necklaces and put them all on and walk around the house, it's cute too. After her nap we decided we would do some coloring. Well, we found something else she loves. She loves to carry the crayons around the house and put as many as she can in one hand. She did do some beautiful art and it's all up on our fridge. She is such a doll and I am having way to much fun with her. She is at that age that you can interact and play with her and it's so much fun. Hope you all have a great day!
We are already good at multi-tasking. We talk on the phone and hold crayons all at the same time. Wow, I wonder who she learns that from?

No comments: