Our Trip To Utah

Hello Everyone!
As you can see the Larson's finally decided to participate in blogging. We have had many friends tell us about it and we just haven't done it. I think I have figured it out, but bear with me if it doesn't turn out right. We are excited to get our blog up and going and to be able to share special events with you.
Last week we took a trip to Utah to visit family and loved every bit of it. It was nice to get away from the heat for a few days and Hollie took advantage of that and played outside. She ran around, played on the trampoline and swingset and had a great time. It was good to see family and it has been sometime since we have seen most of them. We took one day and went up to Park City and spent the day there and played and went down the alpine slides. Hollie went down the slides and boy do I wish I had the camera, she loved it and had a smile the whole way down. We also took half a day and went to Salt Lake with my mom, walked around and enjoyed the beauty of the Temple and the atmosphere. It was great to be with family and friends and we hope to go back for some skiing this winter.
Well, I better figure out how to post some pictures. I hope you all are doing well and we will post again soon. Love, Kerri

No comments: