Boy, oh Boy, can you believe it? A little man will be joining our family before we know it. We are so excited and what more can we ask for, a little princess and now a little prince. The due date for this little guy is February 26th and we cannot wait. Hollie and I took a last minute trip up to Idaho so we could be there when we found out what it was and let me tell you, it was the best experience ever! I have never seen a baby on ultrasound and it was amazing. We even did the 3-d ultrasound and that was so cool. To hear his heartbeat was also amazing. I tell ya, technology can make so many things possible. He is so cute and very, very active. Tonight we are going to sit down and watch the DVD with Ryan so he can see his new garage buddy. Oh my, Ryan is so excited he is no longer going to be outnumbered anymore and he will have his little pal. Hollie has done a great job being right there with dad in the garage, but there's nothing like a father and son playing in the garage and tinkering around. We do not have a name, but have a few in mind. And we'll let you know once we decide.
Well, we will be busy around here getting things ready and bringing some blue into our home. We are so excited and will definetly keep you all posted on what's happening.
IT'S A BOY!!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Kerri, we are so excited for you guys!! Now Ryan will have someone to play with and help even out the score. I hope we get to see you guys over the break.
Call me!
I am sooo Happy for you! That is amazing. What a lucky little boy. I cant wait!
We are excited for you! What a blessing.
Post a Comment