Can you believe it, it's raining? I am so excited. It is finally feeling like winter here in Arizona and I am loving it. Today Hollie and I put some Christmas music on and we decorated the house for Christmas. It was so much fun and Hollie was a big helper. She did decide she wanted to take a 3 hour nap in the middle and so that allowed me to get lots more done. I love having our tree up and it's finally starting to feel like Christmas. Hollie loves to look at it and she says pretty lights. Oh, she is just the cutest thing. It has taken me awhile to realize Christmas is here because we have been on the go and so much has happened the last couple of weeks. I now can finally relax and enjoy the holiday's. We are starting our Christmas shopping tomorrow and we'll see how much we can get done. It shall be an adventure and we are looking forward to it.
Oh, and an update on the little guy. He is doing great and continuing to grow. We are so excited and cannot wait till he comes and joins our family. Only 3 more months!!
It's Raining!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yahoo and yes I love the rain. Glad you got lots done. If only I was so lucky.
Post a Comment