Bathing toys in the toilet?????

Oh, the joys of a 22 month old. I tell ya, she has been keeping me busy lately and surprising me every day with something new. At the beginning of the week she decided that it would be fun to put her toys in the toilet!! Yup, you read that right toys in the toilet!?! Where on earth did that come from?? Hollie sometimes likes to sit in her bathtub (no water ofcourse) and play with her toys. I guess she thinks that since there is no water in the bathtub that the toys should be put in the toilet where there is water. Like Amanda said, maybe she is "bathing" her toys. What a funny girl. And yes, the toys are all in the utility tub getting BLEACHED. The toilets are clean, ofcourse, but toilets are just gross!!

On Tuesday Hollie decided to give me a bit of a heart attack, let me explain. I went out the garage door into the garage to put a screwdriver away real quick. I was maybe outside for a matter of 30 seconds and our sweet little innocent Hollie had that much time to DEAD LOCK the garage door and lock me out! I couldn't believe it. I tried opening it and there was no way. All the other doors and windows were locked I had no way to get in. I began to panic, yes I know that's not good to do, but as many people know that's just me. My mind was running. Hollie was crying, I was crying and thinking what do I do. Ofcourse, I didn't have my phone on me, why not, I was only putting something away in the garage that would take me seconds. No, we didn't have an extra key anywhere in the garage. So, off to our neighbors I went. They came over and when we got in the garage guess who was standing there? Hollie. What the heck I thought. She must have been smart enough to lock it and unlock it. I promise I wasn't crazy the door was really locked and I can only imagine what my neighbors thought of me that day. No worries we have now learned to keep an extra key out and I always prop the door open. It was an eventful day.

No comments: