Hollie and Ethan have definetly become buddies lately. Hollie just loves him and has become my biggest helper. When Ethan is hungry Hollie wants to be the one to feed him. She will feed him, then take the bottle out of his mouth shake it and put it back in. After a few minutes she looks and me and says burp. It's so cute, I just love it. When Ethan is sad, Hollie is right there to help make him happy. There was even one day that Hollie decided to make Ethan happy she was going to play with him and put necklaces on him like she had on herself. It was so adorable, I just laughed and thought wait till Ethan gets older he isn't going to like the pretty necklaces around his neck, but for now it was cute.
Hollie comes up to Ethan all the time and says I love you Ethan and then I move his mouth and say, I love you to Hollie. She gets a kick out of it and thinks he's really talking to her. As a big sister she just can't give enough hugs and kisses. I think it's great and I am so glad she loves him as much as she does. These two have definetly become best buds and Ethan loves having her around. He will just stare at her and it's so cute. I love it and we have two adorable kids. Here are some pictures.











7 comments:
That is so awesome they are getting close. They are about the same age as Jax and Brinkley and that bond is so important!
I love reading about how your family is growing and changing and how you are going day by day!
Just remember, you are always welcome to hang out with our mom's club over here in the hood! We love to take that little man off your hands for afternoons!
~DeAnna
(Shanen's neighbor!)
Kerri~
It doesn't get any sweeter than that! I love it! Nevan and Mayzie are close like this. I didn't think that kids could get any closer, until Meeka came along. They were/are so infatuated with her. It just breathes new meaning into what love is when you watch your children love, doesn't it?!
how sweet... man kerri you're already making me want another on eto be a little friend for Maddie! :) ha ha don't tell ian i said that. Just kidding. They are so cute! We'll have to come meet little Ethan sometime soon!
I love those pictures. And they are gonna be great friends. I am glad Ethan is doing better. You can just about handle anything with a little extra sleep.
Your babies are adorable! Tuesday was fun even if I didn't get my chance to squeeze Ethan. I'll sneak him sometime. Can't wait!
It was so fun to see you guys last night and get to know your kids better too! The pictures are so darling.
Post a Comment