Cute Pictures of the Kids, Enjoy!!

4 comments:

The Kubelka's said...

Isn't it so hard to choose which pictures to buy. I love taking my little men to JcPenneys. I just spend a lot more than I plan!

Shanen said...

I love those pictures. I tried to open them when you sent me the link and I couldn't. I'm glad you posted them here. I love them in yellow. Cute kids.

Heidi Ann said...

I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog but I have to tell you your kiddies are adorable! SO darling! How is little Ethan's towel, I hope it works!

Misty said...

Oh my word, your kids are adorable. I hadn't seen Ethan yet, he is so cute. It has been so long since I saw you last. Hollie is so big! I am so glad I found your blog. You can see our crazy happenings at conrad5family.blogspot.com

Take care!