Chocolate Chip Cookie

Baking cookies is not something rare around here and neither is eating cookie dough. Cookie Dough, we feel, is the best part of it all. We love to bake some cookies and then save cookie dough, eat it and put it on ice cream, YUMMY!!

So, one day Hollie and I decided we wanted some cookies and let me tell you I didn't even get the flour in and Hollie was sticking her little fingers in the dough. I told her she had to wait till there was flour and it would taste a lot better. Well, once the flour got in she dug in. There was no stopping her! She loved it and once the chocolate chips were put in she was all about chocolate. I tell ya, she must hang around me to much, we LOVE chocolate! I have to say this girl is also addicted to Chocolate Milk. If I would let her she would drink it all day. I allow her to have it once a day and after that for some odd reason the, "cocolate all gone" (that's how Hollie says it) The chocolate just disapears and is no where in site. Hey it works and I will stick with it as long as I can.


The finger just wasn't good enough!

1 comment:

Ryan and Tenneal said...

I'm pretty sure I should of been invited to the cookie dough party. I know what recipe you used!!!