This last weekend we went to the river with friends of ours from California and we had a BLAST!!
We arrived Thursday evening and stayed till Sunday. It was a great and much needed vacation. There were about 20 of us and the weekend was full of relaxation, chatting, catching some sun, volleyball, boat rides, wakeboarding, tubing, jet ski's, trampoline fun, go cart fun, and just plain old hanging out. I could probably go on and on about all the stuff we did, but all I can say is we enjoyed it. Hollie had the time of her life along with Brooke and those two were just the cutest girls ever and can I say very loved. They both loved the water and the trampoline. I tell ya, between the two girls I think that trampoline got plenty of use, they LOVED it! Ryan took Hollie on one of the jet ski's and at first she didn't know what to think and once she was on and going fast the girl LOVED it. Her famous words all weekend were, "boat fast". It was cute and she loved going fast. I have to say that our little Hollie is beautifully tanned. With that olive skin she browns perfectly and her mom is a bit jealous. I did get some sun and I am grateful for what I got.
Ethan did good while we were there. There were many people to help hold him and love him and a few teenage girls that just loved him. The weekend was just perfect. I don't know what else to say because I pretty much summed it all up. Thank you Donny and Renee for such a wonderful time, we love you guys TONS!! Here are some pics, enjoy!
Hollie and Brooke. Aren't they cute in their matching suits?

Ryan and Hollie on the jet ski

I love this picture of Ethan. He LOVED the boat and the second we were on he was out like a light. I have the same picture of Hollie in the same place except she was 6 months old.

Hollie loved driving the golf cart around with Daddy

This girl loved and lived in the water. She may not look like it but she did, I promise.

Okay so what Hollie is holding in her hand (below) is a hot dog. We had hamburgers and hot dogs one night and Hollie had finished her hot dog and everything on her plate. After she had eaten everything I find eating her SECOND hot dog!! She must have climbed on the chair and helped herself to another hot dog. I couldn't believe it, our 2 year old ate 2 hot dogs!!

1 comment:
Oh, my! Couldn't find a smaller life jacket?! How adorable. Looks like a wonderful day!
Post a Comment