I apologize it has taken me so long to post Ethan's results. We received them last week and everything came back NORMAl. We were so releived that there was nothing seriously wrong, but we still have yet to receive answers. We are waiting for Dr. Shienkein to get back into town and we will have our follow-up with her and discuss what should happen next. Ethan still has some good days and bad days. Friday evening he spit up a little more blood but hasn't been fussier than normal. We have Ethan on cereal and fruit and he LOVES it! Saturday he had four bowls of cereal and he loved every bite, I couldn't get it in fast enough. We talked with our pediatrician yesterday and he really wants us to try Ethan on the Neocate formula and see if it helps his pain when drinking a bottle. We started that last night and I haven't seen any major results, but Ethan has been sleeping a lot more. We will give it a couple days and see how he does. Hopefully between the Neocate and the cereal our little Ethan will be a happier and feeling better baby. I have to say he is chunking up really fast. He currently weighs 17lbs and is growing like a weed! I am so glad that he is gaining lots of weight because if he wasn't I would be more worried. We love chunky babies and the rolls on his legs are just adorable!





No comments:
Post a Comment