


Amongst our crazy life we have been trying to do a few fun things. Hollie had a few weeks of private swimming lessons with Rachel. Rachel used to work at our office and durring the summer she coaches swim team, teaches swimming lessons and also lifeguards at the Perry Pool. We had talked about putting Hollie in swimming lessons with her but in order for Hollie to be in her class I had to be in the pool also. Well, that was not going to work with having a little baby. So, I went ahead and put Hollie in swim lessons with Pam (a woman in our ward who teaches swim) because I didn't have to be in the pool with her. Hollie did great! There were 3 other kids in her class and the first few times she cried and then she was fine. That was 2 weeks of lessons and once those were over I received a call from Rachel asking if she could teach Hollie privately. Oh my goodness, I was so excited. I said of course, when do you want to start? Let me just say that Rachel was AMAZING with Hollie. Hollie loved it and looked forward to it. I couldn't believe how far she came along in 2 weeks with Rachel. I think a lot of it was that she knew Rachel and that she was one on one with her. Hollie now has no fear of the water and loves to go under and come right back up. She jumps off the edge, or shall I say, she just walks in. She kicks her legs and we are working on moving arms. I am so proud of her, she is our little fish. Thank you Rachel for teaching Hollie. We love you so much and are going to miss you lots when you move to Hawaii. Yes, we are jealous and will just have to come and visit.
Swimming Lessons
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment