A Weekend with both grandpa's




This last weekend was lots of fun. We had both grandpa's here visiting and the kids loved it. My dad is motorcycle papa and Ryan's dad is grandpa. It was so fun to watch Hollie interact with both of them and know who was who. I know the grandpa's had a blast. Grandpa made forts with Hollie and that has become her new thing. Motorcycle papa ran around with Hollie and I think by the end of the night they were both worn out. We loved hearing Hollie call their names and both of their faces would just light up and then answered her right away. We are so lucky to have such wonderful dad's who have become awesome grandparents. I am so grateful for both of them and want them both to know how much I love and appreciate ALL they do for us. Hollie misses you both and can't wait to play again. We had a weekend of fun, laughter lots more fun and a little bit of relaxation.

No comments: