Our growing Ethan is getting chunkier and chunkier by the day! He is doing better and as long as we keep a full stomach he seems to be great! Isn't that how it is with all men, a full stomach is a happy man.
Ethan is LOVING his cereal and eats LOTS of it. Sometimes I am shocked at how much he will eat, but I am not complaining I love chunky babies. You would think he would be sleeping through the night with all that he eats, but nope not yet. He did it once and that was all, he just wanted to trick us. Last night he woke up three times and he ate twice. You may be saying why don't you let him cry it out, well we let him cry for 45 minutes and he kept both Ryan and I up and so we decided to give him a bottle and he downed it and was back to sleep in 20 minutes. I tell ya, he LOVES to eat! And yes, he has been sleeping in his room for the last few weeks and does great, but still wakes up.
He is getting quite the personality and knows exactly how to get attention and that is to scream. He LOVES to be held and ofcourse I love to cuddle with him, so that's good. He is very much a momma's boy and I love that too. He is smiling so much and loves his big sister. She can make him laugh for quite awhile and it's really cute. On Sunday while I was in Relief Society Ethan was being so loud and for the first time it wasn't because he was crying he was talking up a storm and was sooo happy. I just loved it and wished I had the video camera because he was on a roll. I ended up taking him out because he was being to cute and disruptive. I am so glad he is doing better. We do have our rough days but overall I think we are improving some. We love and cherish the good days and we also love and cherish the moments where all we can do is sit down and hold him and try to console him. Those are all good days and we LOVE it.






No comments:
Post a Comment