
Hollie and Ethan are the best of friends! It's so fun to watch them interact. One of my most favorite moments of the whole day is in the morning when Ethan and I go to wake upHollie. The smile on both of their faces when they see eachother is so rewarding!! Hollie pops right up and screams and squeals and gives Ethan lots of hugs and kisses. Ethan just smiles and gets so excited. I just LOVE it and it brings such a smile to my face- a great way to start off the day!
This is at 6:00AM!!! What a happy girl!!
They both LOVE bath time. Anytime I put Ethan in the bath Hollie has to follow, even if she just got out of the bath minutes before. It's so cute to see how much they love being with eachother and I LOVE watching them interact.
Ethan is trying so hard to sit up so my genious of a husband said try the bumbo chair in the tub and he LOVED it!Here is a cute picture of our two cute and adorable kids.





No comments:
Post a Comment