My Mom's Birthday! March 24

Today is my Mother's birthday. A day I will always remember her, thank her for being my mother for the short time she was on this earth. My mother, Holly, passed away when I was eight years old. I cannot believe that she has been gone for 21 years. It may seem like a long time, but most of the time it feels like it was just yesterday. The memories of her are so fresh and so real and I am SO grateful for them. I hold them dear and treasure those memories. Allthough she is not here on earth she is still with me each and every day. She is a mother to me in a way I could have never imagined or thought was possible. She still lives, in my heart and in my thoughts. I have an adorable little girl who is named after her and there is NEVER a day that goes by that I don't think of my mom. I am so grateful to her for the mother that she was and is today. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

No comments: