Today is such a special day, it is our 8 year ANNIVERSARY!! This time 8 years ago Ryan and I were sealed in the San Diego Temple and began our journey together. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. Though we have had our ups and downs in life I can truly say that we have grown closer through it all and I am so grateful for the man that he is. I couldn't have gone through all that I have with out him. Thanks Ryan for always being there for me and being the man I have always dreamed about. I LOVE YOU and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I know I left you a message telling you Happy Anniversary, but did I tell you the on the phone earlier? Sorry if I didn't. Glad lunch was good, and hopefully you just enjoy your evening together. Have Fun.
So precious!! It's been 4 months for Sam and I but I feel like it's been 8 years..... :]
Anniversaries make me happy. Congrats on yours.
Post a Comment