Ryan and I went on our first cruise the day after Thanksgiving!! To say the least it was FABULOUS and I recommend everyone go on atleast one. All I know is that we are now set on cruising...it IS the way to go. We took the cruise down the "Exotic Mexican Riviera". It was 8 nights and absolutely FABULOUS! Our ports were Acapulco, Ixtapa-Zijuatanejo, and Manzanillo, Mexico.
We bravely left our kiddos and went on a vacation all by ourselves. It was hard leaving the kids, but we knew they would be just fine. It wasn't hard for them to leave us, because Hollie kept telling us it was time for us to go. (I think she was a little too excited :))
We left from Arizona and headed down to San Diego. The drive was great, but felt like forever! We got to Ryan's parents house, dropped off the car and they took us down to the port. Everything went great until I slammed my finger in the door of the car!!!! Can I tell you how bad it hurt? There are no words to describe the pain. The door was all the way shut and there was my index finger in it!!!! Aaaah just thinking about it makes it hurt. Ryan quickly came to my rescue and wanted to look at it. I didn't want to look because all I wanted to do was get down to the ship! I was in such denial that this happened and I wasn't going to let it interupt our vacation. It looked terrible, bruised pretty quickly and I still don't have feeling in my finger where it was cut. Oh well, I atleast had a fabulous trip with my wonderful husband.
Here are a few of our first day highlights:

Too cute! I love my wonderful husband





No comments:
Post a Comment