I have been out of the "blogging world" for a bit and now I am back. There is so much to catch up on and I am going to finally get to Christmas.
This year Christmas was with my family in California. We were so excited to be together with my brother and his family, my dad and Janene. Our Christmas was perfect in every way and we LOVED being together. Here are a few highlights from our Christmas vacation.
Christmas morning was great, very relaxing and enjoyed eachothers company and new toys.
Santa brought Hollie a baby cradle and a highchair with baby accessories


Santa brought Ethan a coupe car, lots of cars and sports balls.

Our adorable Christmas morning family pic...haha, don't we look SO happy!? Hollie VERY tired, Ethan involved in what he has and then the happy parents and we were.






No comments:
Post a Comment