Lake Tahoe



We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did. We were up in Lake Tahoe for the week with my dad, KC and Brookie and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were sad that there wasn't any snow but a little fake made snow, but we still had fun. Our little Hollie is quite the outdoors girl and eventhough it was 40 degrees she still wanted to play outside. It was the most relaxing week we have had in a really long time. We watched football, played games, talked, read books (Brookie and I) and ate and ate. We drove around Lake Tahoe and boy was it beautiful!! It was a great time! I really enjoyed being in the company of my family and am so grateful for them. I love them all so much and I am truly blessed with the best family. Many lasting memories where created and I am so grateful for that and for my family.


Ofcourse, our little Hollie loved being with her papa, aunt Brookie and uncle KC. She is talking so much and is ofcourse, growing so fast. My dad loved everybit of it and got the joy of putting his "little princess" to sleep. She got the chance to show off all she knows and how fast she can learn. Hollie learned to say her name and it's just the cutest thing. I cannot believe how fast she is learning things, she is definetly a sponge.


We had a great Thanksgiving and look forward to the Holiday season. I have lots of shopping to do because I have yet to do any. I guess I better start.


1 comment:

The Lenehan Family said...

So cute. I can't believe we didn't get to see each other. Oh well, hopefully at Christmas time. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hollie looks so grown up.