Too Much Fun...



Just a cute picture of the 5 of us I had to include. Me, Hollie, Ryan, KC (my brother) and Brookie.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

I first have to tell you about our Santa visiting experience. As you can see Hollie was not very excited to see Santa and we kinda figured that would happen. Our main goal was to get a picture with Santa. It was accomplished and is the cutest picture ever!

Onto Christmas day. It was wonderful and we had a great time. Hollie was really cute this year, still didn't understand but loved what Santa brought her. He brought her one of the spring loaded horses, oh was she in heaven. All she said all morning was NaeNae, it was so cute, good job Santa! Ofcourse there were a few other things for Hollie like a pink tricycle and Dora big wheels (one of Ryan's patients bought that for her), and she got 2 my little people sets. That's a lot for one little kid I think she is set with toys. Now all we have to do is find room for all this. After opening gifts and enjoying our morning we packed the car and were off to California to be with family. This made for a long day, but it was great.
We arrived at Ryan's families house and had a great time visiting with them. It's been awhile since we have seen them and we had so much fun together. Nana had every toy possible to play with and Hollie was in Heaven. Thanks for the fun time guys. We were with them till the day after Christmas and then over to my dad's house we went. Oh, boy once we got there it was like Christmas all over again. Santa visited Hollie there too and I couldn't believe it. This girl has more than she knows what to do with. We had a great time there and enjoyed visiting with them too.
My dad is a Harley man and I got him a Harley picture frame for Christmas and I wanted him and Hollie to get their picture taken on the motorcycle so he can put it in the frame, well, this is what I got. How about that.
Friday was Disneyland! Ya, we were crazy and went 3 days after Christmas it was packed, but we still had a fun. Hollie's favorite ride was the carousel because she got to ride on a NaeNae. We watched parades went on some rides and enjoyed the day.


Saturday was Ryan's 32nd birthday, Happy Birthday Ryan! To him it was just another day and a year older. We did get away that night and left Hollie with my dad and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and just relaxed and played games, something we don't do very often. Hollie had a blast with Papa and learned to say "all right", oh it's so cute.
Sunday we were on to Whittier to visit our good friends the Howards. I tell ya after running around from family to family it was nice to get there and just relax and play. We had a blast. They are like family to us and I am so grateful for them. Hollie, ofcourse, loved all the attention and had lots of fun with all their pets. She loved the doggy and the bunny and was very soft with them both. We had New Years Eve there and we relaxed and visited with friends, great times! Then New Years day we were on the road back home. It was a great vacation and we really enjoyed being with family and friends. We figured it would be the last time to California for quite some time because the baby boy arrives next month, Yea! We are getting very excited for his arrival and Amanda flies in today to be with us for a week. We cannot wait for her to get here and this next week will be lots of fun.
Brooke (the one giving hugs) is the cutest little girl. She just loved Hollie and wanted to give lots and lots of loves. This was in the middle fo Sams Club and I am so glad I had the camera!
Sorry this sounds quick, I am trying to hurry and wanted to post before I got to far behind. Have a wonderful Day, we will!!

2 comments:

Shanen said...

I love it...and you always have to have a picture of a screaming child with Santa, or life just wouldn't seen normal. It makes for good memories to look back on. Glad you had fun, and glad you're back home. Talk to you soon.

Crystal said...

Lilly didn't like Santa either, you can see it on my blog. Such a fun Christmas. I'm jealous you spent it at Disneyland! I love that place, but I can't stand it that my kids want to ride the carousel the whole time! We can do that at the mall for a whole lot less money! :)