My Baby Girl is 2!!

Oh my goodness, where does time go? I cannot believe that today our little Hollie turns 2. She has always been my baby and now she is showing LOTS of signs of being a little independent girl. I clearly remeber the day we saw her in the hospital, 3/31/06. She was absolutely beautiful. She had lots of dark hair, cute little chubby cheeks, her skin was so perfect with not one imperfection, her tiny little hands and feet where the cutest things ever and her beautiful blue eyes just glowed. Now she has achieved so many milestones and continues to each and every day. She is so smart. Sometimes she really suprises us with things she knows, it just shows us how observant she is and how well she pays attention. She has been like that since she was born and we have always known she was going to be smart. I love watching her grow and learn it's so much fun. I love trying to teach her new things and then the most rewarding part is watching her do it on her own. She makes me proud and I love her so much. She brings so much joy to my life and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to us to be her parents. I couldn't imagine my life without her. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!!

No comments: