We are Home!!!

We made it home! The good news came on Monday evening and we were able to fly out of Salt Lake on Tuesday evening. Let me tell ya, the reunion of returning home was fabulous!! I really missed being gone and away from my home for 4 weeks, but I do have to say that I enjoyed and loved every moment I had to spend with Amanda. It was amazing and I wouldn't have traded that for anything.
The flight home was good. Hollie and Ethan were champs and perfect angels. Hollie has loved being home and has gone through just about every single one of her toys and has just been the happiest girl. Ethan is going great too. Today was a sad day because he got circumsized, but he seems to be doing great and is one tough little guy. We are adjusting well and we are just so happy to be home together as one big happy family.
The kiddos are currently sleeping so I am trying to catch up on a few things. I will attach pictures later. Lots of love.

5 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

Hey Kerri! I have been reading your post, but i just have not had much time to leave you comments. I am so glad that the little guy finally made it here and that you made it home safe. You probably won't have much time, but i got tagged and wanted to tag you. Don't feel like you have to do it but just check out my blog if you want to. Believe me I know things can be crazy sometimes with 2 little ones.

The Lenehan Family said...

congrats!! i bet it feels so nice to be home and get ethan settled. we are so excited for you guys!

Nichols Family said...

Kerri, congratulations! I'm so excited for your family! My brother is adopting a baby boy also and just brought him home to IL from CA! It's truly amazing. Can't wait to meet your little guy soon.
-Jennie N.

shannon said...

YEA for coming home!! I bet that is much easier to be at home. Happy adjusting to a second child. I think the saying people told me was, having one is like nothing, having two is like 10! Congrats, can't wait to see some pictures!!

Jill said...

Congrats. I am Beth's sister. We just had two similar situations as well. We have to beautiful babies. Kassie our 6 month and Hunter our 1 month. It all came very fast for us and are adjusting. I hope you are doing well and you have a beautiful baby.