Our adorable children

6 comments:

The Kubelka's said...

I love all your pictures! Hollie looks so big now! She is so cute. Ethan is so cute too! I wish we were neighbors so I could see you more. Or at least live in the same state! haha

love_b said...

Kerri your kids are too cute! Ethan is getting huge! He was so so tiny that night we came over. Hope your doing good! -Britt

Shanen said...

Oh my goodness, you have made so many changes on your blog. I love them. I love all your posts. I am glad you are finding time to blog...that is a good sign... =)

Courtney ♥ said...

Way cute pictures!!! I think AZ is getting too hot so you need to up up to Utah to cool off:) call me or give me your cell cuz I lost my cell phone with all my contacts:(-i'd love to catch up.

MommyRohner said...

Those are great pics! You have a beautiful family.

Renae S. said...

Oooh - I love the new pictures! I haven't checked your blog in a while - I am excited for you & the binki bye bye! :)

Is life with two kids getting easier? If you're making it out to lakes and everything, then you must be doing good! :)