We found out about a month ago that Ethan's adoption will be finalized in September!!!! We are SOOOO excited and cannot wait. Ethan will be sealed to us on September 27, 2008 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. This is going to be such a special day for us.
I clearly remember every detail when Hollie was sealed to us back in November 2007. That day was one of the most spiritual days that Ryan and I have experienced next to our own Temple marriage. Having a child sealed to you for time and all eternity is such a blessing.
I am so grateful for the Temple and the blessings that it has brought and continues to bring to our family.
We will also be blessing Ethan that next Sunday and are excited for that spiritual event also. It will be a FABULOUS weekend and we cannot wait. We are doing much preparation in getting ready because it's a great time to celebrate with our family and close friends.
I have loved looking at white outfits for Ethan and white dresses for Hollie. There are so many beautiful one's out there. Now, I just have to pick one of my favorites and that always seems to be the hardest part because I love so many. I will post pictures when I finally make my decision.
The date is right around the corner and September 2008 will be a VERY special month for our family-Hooray!!!
EXCITING NEWS!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so excited for you! What an amazing experience for your family to have.
Post a Comment