Last weekend we had some friends over and it consisted of LOTS of fun in the backyard. I think we were all out there for over 3 hours! The weather wasn't to hot and it was just perfect. Ethan even joined us in his bumbo chair and had a blast. He was so content and LOVED watching the kids and putting anything he could get his hands on in his mouth. The kids enjoyed pouring water on eachother, even Ethan, and we all just had a blast. Everyone was on the swingset, sliding down the slides, playing in the sand, running on the grass, hiting golf balls, and playing with all the toys.
I have to admit, I was the one that really wanted a pool and after this weekend I was grateful we didn't have one because I really didn't worry as much as I would have if we had a pool. I would recommend a splashpad to anyone, they are great!!
Here are some pictures of our Fun weekend.
Splash Pad Fun
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment