A Sunday Afternoon at the Temple

Last Sunday we went to a missionary farewell up in Scottsdale. On our way home we decided we would stop by the Temple and see a movie at the visitors center and then walk around. It was a beautiful day outside and the sky was so blue. When we walked into the visitors center the first thing that Hollie said was, "Mommy I see Jesus". As you walk in the visitors center there is a large statue of Jesus Christ and Hollie was so excited to see it. I felt a sense of achievement in knowing that Hollie knew exactly who He was. I was so proud of her. We sat and listened to the words which were spoken by Jesus and Hollie was very much intune, she just listened and stared at Jesus. We then went on to an interactive movie called the Plan of Salvation. After that was over we headed outside to walk around the Temple and explain to Hollie that she was sealed to mommy and daddy here in the Temple and in a few weeks we are going to have Ethan sealed to us too. It was such a good feeling being able to explain this to her. I feel very blessed to be able to have the Temple in my life and the blessings it brings to my family. I cannot wait for September 27th to come, it will be one of the best days of my life. Ethan will be sealed to our family for time and all eternity. What a great blessing we have to live with our families forever.

No comments: