My growing Boy

Goodness, gracious where is the time going? I cannot believe that Ethan is now 8 1/2 months old. He is doing so good and is just the cutest boy ever!! He is VERY busy and has already taught us lots of things that his big sister Hollie never taught us. I have to say there is definetly a difference between boys and girls. I never really thought how they both could be so different, but they are.
Ethan has the cutest little personality. He LOVES to smile and has become quite the flirt. He is definetly a momma's boy and I enjoy every moment. He is one handsome little boy and Hollie and I have lots of fun boy shopping. He is very photogenic and loves his picture to be taken, therefore; I take advantage of those moments. I love him lots and he is my busy, cute, adorable, fun, busy boy.



Gotta Love those CHEEKS!!!!!


1 comment:

Ian and Kristen said...

Oh my goodness look at those cheeks!!! They look familiar... we HAVE to get together and compare! Seriously I really wanna come see you guys sometime soon. We need to play while our husbands are away working and we are left alone with the kiddos. Give me a call and let me know what your schedule is like!