A fun filled weekend

Boy, March is a BUSY month around here....Birthday's, Birthday's, Birthday's!! I am going to have to get used to ALWAYS having March be a month of PARTIES! (all I know is I am going to need a month to recover...haha)

This last weekend we had my family out for the blessing of little Mr. Owen. Kc and Brookie came into town from Utah and blessed him here, because all the family is here in Az. It was a fabulous, busy weekend! Everyone came into town Friday and it was a party until Sunday evening.

Saturday we had a combined birthday for Ethan, Hollie and my dad. We had all the family over, ate bbq sandwiches, yummy pasta salad, visited, held babies and just had fun! It was great. Here are a few pictures from our day.




Sunday, was the day baby Owen was blessed. It was one of the nicest blessings I have been to. It was at Brookie's families home and it was very intimate and special. The spirit was so strong and baby Owen was just precious. Here are a few cute pictures from that day.

2 comments:

The Lenehan Family said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I love birthday season! Ours is the whole summer pretty much. It starts in June and doesn't end until August. July is our busiest month. The family looks great!

Ian and Kristen said...

Crazy month! Funny story: I was looking through a wedding magazine today and I saw a picture of KC and Brookie in it from their wedding day.