Beauty Queen



What a doll.

Okay mom, I've had enough!


Ofcourse we had to play in the dirt. Going outside isn't the same if we don't have some dirt time.

Okay so I couldn't help but post these adorable pictures of Hollie. I couldn't believe it, she actually has enough hair to do pigtails and boy does she look cute. So, ofcourse, I pull out the camera and I couldn't help myself I just snapped away. We then went outside and took some and before I knew it she found the mud and dirt and started to play. All I could do was laugh and let her play. She is so cute and I am having way to much fun.

1 comment:

Steelefamily said...

Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute. Brooke misses her little friend. I forgot you had a blog. I will put you on my friends list so we can stay in touch. muah!