Pumpkin Patch


Wow, it's Sunday! This week was one crazy week. To re-cap, Hollie ended up with the flu on Monday afternoon and it was horrible!!! She threw-up about every 20 minutes for 6 hours, it was the worst!!! My heart just broke and when she would throw-up all I could do was wish it was me and not here. Well, that wish came true and on Wednesday morning about 4am I woke up with it and, oh my, it was bad. I couldn't tell ya the last time I was that sick. Thank goodness Hollie was feeling better by then because that day she had full reign to the downstairs. When Ryan got home that night he was so good. He cleaned up all the messes from Hollie and gave her all the attention he possibly could and just let me rest. Boy, am I blessed with an awesome husband!! Love You! I was glad that day was over and we all felt better Thursday but still stayed home and rested.

Come Saturday we were ready for some fun! So, in the afternoon we took Hollie to the pumpkin patch and she just loved it. She helped us pick out a big pumpkin and also picked out one for herself. I tell ya, she is getting cuter and cuter by the day. We think she grew about and inch this week because she seems so much taller. After that we were off to our first visit to Chuck E Cheese. Our friends were in town visiting family here and we all went to Chuck E Cheese. The second we walked in her eyes were big and she took off. She loved it! She really liked trying to help other people play their games. Ryan and I were trying to help her understand that she could play it when they were finished but that's kind of a hard concept to understand when your little. We're still working on that. She loved all the toys and things you ride on and her favorite part was trying to put the token in. She did do it all by herself, way to go Hollie!

Well, that was our fun and eventfull week. We are excited for Halloween and Hollie is going to be our little ladybug. We will take lots of pictures and post them for you all. Have a great week and Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

kcandbrookie said...

Oh my gosh, Hollie is soooo big. I can't believe it. I'm glad you guys are better though. I miss you guys so much. But only one more month til we're in Tahoe together, yay. Well we love you guys lots!

ps. i went by your booth in Quilted Bear the other day and it looks great. I straightened it up a bit and it just looks so cute