Better late then never

I am finally gettting around to blogging some of our fun activities in the last week. I need to get better at sitting down and putting in pictures right when I take them. I will try harder in the upcoming weeks.

Well, to fill you in on September 22 we took Hollie to her first Diamondback baseball game. She had so much fun and loved pointing to the ball and saying ball. She was so cute and was very much entertained the whole time by everything going on around her. We went with some friends of ours that moved to Oklahoma and came back to visit. It was great seeing and visiting with them and their family.

During the week we didn't do much, but just hang out and prepare for Papa Cowles to come and visit that weekend. He came on Friday and had a wonderful time with his girl. Boy, does Hollie love her papa. She just played with him and had so much fun. Papa was really good and even let Hollie put her pretty necklaces on him, it was really cute. We just hung out around the house and on Saturday afternoon we went to the mall and walked around and then played outside in the ampetheatre which had a water fountain. Hollie just loved the fountain and ran back and forth and up and down the stairs. She was so cute and is definetly an outdoors girl. Ofcourse we were there with the camera and took lots of pictures. I just cannot believe how big she is getting. On Sunday she turned 18 months and I just cannot believe we are now entering nursery. We had her 18 month doctors appointment on Monday and ofcourse she is nice and healthy and high on the charts for her height and weight. It was so scarry to me when the doctor said okay we will see you back when she is 2. I thought to myself oh my gosh, no way she is not going to turn she is always going to be a little baby. Time just flies and she will be 2 before I know it. Thank goodness I am enjoying every moment and having so much because she is only this age once. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Courtney ♥ said...

Love the blog and what an awesome play set!!! Our blog is www.belcherfamily.blogspot.com it is so amazing how fast our kids grow up;)