It's cooling down in Arizona!!




Wow, I guess it has been some time since I have posted. Well, the weather here in Arizona is absolutely beautiful. It's been in the 80's and we have lived outside. Hollie is loving every bit of it and let me tell you how nice it is to open your windows and have fresh air run through your home, I love it!
We have been doing a lot of work in our backyard recently and it's finally all coming together. We got plants in this weekend and are hoping to get grass in the next week or two. We are waiting to get the rye grass so that we don't have to overseed. I cannot wait for grass because I am through with having dirt and the mess that comes along with it. Ryan and I talk of the day that we will be able to sit in the backyard with our lawn chairs and just relax and play, oh it sounds wonderful and hopefully it will happen soon. Ryan has been working so hard in the yard and has done a fabulous job, I am so proud of him. He has done everything himself except for diggng the trenches for the sprinklers and I tell ya he has done a dang good job! Way to go Ryan!
I on the other hand have been totally addicted to the series of books beginning with Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Oh my heavens, what a good book! I read the first book in 5 days and I am almost through with the second and will then be on the third. I am not a reader, matter of fact I hate reading but these books are great and the way they are written is phenomenal. I would highly recommend this series to anyone.
Well onto the most important part and the reason why I do the blog our little princess. She is doing great and of course growing as usual. She is starting to speak a lot more and trying to make words, it's so cute. Today she decided to try and little trick and that was to climb out of her crib. Yup, you read that right, climb out of her crib. I layed her down for a nap and like usual she fussed a little bit and then all of a sudden I heard this thud. No crying afterward just a little fussing and then the fussing started to get quiter and quiter and when I got upstairs her door was open and she was standing in the guest room in the corner. I couldn't believe it I thought she was to little to do this. When I saw her I couldn't help but to laugh and I had to turn away for a moment and then look at her and be serious. I put her back in her crib and closed the door, so there was barely a crack, and I sat there and watched her. And she could get her leg on top of the bar and pull herself over the crib, she is amazing! Now what do we do, go to a bed? She is only 18 months and she's not suppose to know how to do that yet because that means she is getting older. Well, I guess we will have to figure this one out. We don't want her falling and breaking a bone that would be horrible. Anyway, other than that she is doing great. She loves to climb up the slide and slide down, she loves the swings and her newest favorite thing is to watch Barney and dance. She has great dancing moves and it's so cute to watch. She is growing up and I will keep you updated on our climbing adventures. Oh, you will see the little brown scab on her nose and that's where she took a dive into our fireplace. Ya, it was very sad. She was playing on her "rowdy" a littel red horse and fell forward into the fireplace. Neither Ryan or I moved fast enough to try and catch her, it all happened in slow motion. I tell ya, she was one tough girl. She let out a good cry and then was back to playing in no time.

No comments: