February 28

A quick update from Idaho. No baby yet. That's right, we are still waiting for his sweet little arrival. The doctors appointment on Tuesday went good. The doctor tried to get us in for an induction but labor and delivery did not have any openings for us until MONDAY MARCH 3!!!! That's right, we are waiting till then hoping that maybe he will come before then. We did lots of walking on Tuesday and took a short drive to Idaho Falls where there are a few more shops and a bigger mall than here. Other than that we have been relaxing. Amanda came down with the flu, not throwing up, just a really bad cough, runny nose, fever, body aches, the whole thing. So we have been lounging around hoping she will get better soon. She is feeling lots better today and we hope she is on the up swing.
In the meantime our little Hollie went to spend some time with Nana, Ryan's mom. She flew in on Sunday and is staying with her sister in Rexburgh. Hollie went up yesterday and from what I hear she is having the time of her life. I received a picture text last night of Hollie sitting on a stool in the kitchen getting a pedicure and manicure. It's was sooo adorable. I know she is in heaven just loving spending the time with Nana. I spoke with Gayl, Ryan's mom, this morning and they were planning on going shopping and just having a fun day. Thanks Gayl!
Anyway, that's about it here. Amanda and I are going to hang out maybe eat some ice cream and see what else she may be up to. Have a great day and I will post again later.

3 comments:

The Lenehan Family said...

Poor Amanda. I bet she is more than ready to have this baby! It's no fun being sick and prego. Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for grandmas!

shannon said...

Oh Kerri, I can't believe there is no sweet little boy yet!!! I check everyday hoping to see a pic! Hang in there!