Still Waiting

So, to give an update on all of our home remedies, NONE OF THEM HAVE WORKED!!!!!!!! We even took her to get acupuncture on Thursday and all that did was give her hard contractions and then, believe it or not, they went away. Well, since we have done every trick up our sleve the contractions have subsided and we are back to square one. I have to be completely honest, yes we are a bit frustrated, but really we have all laughed about it. This boy is one STUBBORN kid and he is going to come when he feels like it!! That's okay, we atleast know he is on his way and will come into this world when HE wants to. I always thought I was a patient person, but this is teaching me more patients along with a darling little princess I have here with me too. I think this whole experience is a patience tester for me and I hope I am passing and doing a good job. All I do know is going through a 9 month pregnancy would be really difficult for me. Hollie was 3 weeks notice and this little guy was 3 1/2 months notice, oh my heavens.
Anyway, like I think I said in the last post we have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and we will see what happens from there. He said he was going to go ahead and induce her if she doesn't have him by Tuesday but we are not sure of the induction date. No worries, I will keep you updated.
So, I have to say that my little Hollie is just the cutest thing ever. I know it's difficult for her to be here because we are in a small apartment and there really isn't much she can do, but we are doing our best. I let her play with my cell phone every so often and today she had my phone and was putting it up to Jesus' ear and saying, "Hello". (They have a small statue of Jesus sitting on their end table). It was the cutest thing ever. I told her that we can talk to Jesus through prayer and then she folded her arms, oh she is such a doll and soooo smart. I want her to know that I love her so much. My favorite part of the day is when we go to bed and I crawl in bed with her (her and I are sleeping on a twin bed together, yes quite the experience with someone who rolls ALL over) and I cuddle up right next to her and put my arm around her. She always puts her hand on my face and leaves it there. I am so grateful for my sweet little angel. I love her so much and just doing that and having her cuddle up with me makes every day worth it. I have to admit that will be something that I will miss when we get home. Hollie is talking so well and knows each one of the girls names here and every time they leave she always says bye. Then when they come home Hollie is right there to greet them. They love her and she loves them. I am grateful to them for making us feel so comfortable and letting us hang out here with them, thanks guys.
Well, I better get to bed. It's late and I need some sleep. Hopefully we have good news tomorrow

4 comments:

MommyRohner said...

Kerri,
I stumbled upon your blog from Crystals. I was checking in to see if your bundle had arrived yet.
Sorry he hasn't... I SO know all about the stress of waiting. Good luck to you all. I'll check in for an update later.
Mandy Rohner

The Kubelka's said...

The end is the hardest part. The anticipation and not knowing when he is going to come is so hard. I am sooooo excited for you. I keep up on your updates. We are thinking about making an Arizona trip after all. I would love to see your new little guy and have you meet mine.

Ian and Kristen said...

Kerri,
I have never heard of just putting the castor oil on your tummy! I drank it mixed with orange juice! It was gross... but tolerable :) Hope to hear some good news from you soon!
-Kristen

The Lenehan Family said...

Ok, so it's now wednesday, did she have him yet??? I'm dying here, as I'm sure you are! Can't wait to hear the news!!!