No baby Ethan yet. We are hoping soon, but we keep saying that. All I know is that he is going to come when he feels he's ready and I am willing to wait. We just want him to be nice and healthy.
So, in waiting we haven't done much. Last night Amanda had to work so Hollie and I hung out with her roommate, Cassidy, and her boyfriend, Chad. We had a lot of fun. We went over to Chad's sisters house and played dance dance revolution. Oh my goodness, it was so much fun. I am not big on video games but this wasn't like your normal video game. You were active and dancing along with the music and what the arrows told you to do. I don't know how to explain it except it was lots of fun. Hollie enjoyed it too, but wanted me to hold her everytime I did it, that made it more of a work out for me, but I needed it! It was lots of fun. Thanks Chad and Cassidy for a fun evening.
Well, hopefully next time I post there will be some good news.
NOT YET!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment