Life is Awesome!!


Sorry, it's been awhile since I have last posted. As many of you know 2 children is a bit busier than 1. A quick update. Things are going great!! I am the happiest mom in Gilbert, AZ with my two beautiful children. As I was driving down the road today I was thinking to myself how lucky I am to have these 2 sweet miracles and the biggest smile came across my face and it just stayed there, it was awesome. The same thing happened while is was pushing the double, limo, stroller through the mall carrying Ethan in my arms and pushing Hollie. All I could do was just smile and think to myself life is wonderful!!!!! I take it you all get the point, I am loving life!
A couple things I have learned lately is one, NEVER put your toddlers blanket in the washing machine while she is standing there next to you. Okay, so many of you are probably thinking duh Kerri, what were you thinking. Well, she wasn't looking at the moment and was pre-occupied with something else and that thing NEEDED to be WASHED!! So, I thought what the heck. Oh, that was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Hollie screamed and threw the biggest fit I have ever seen. She kept pounding on the washer and saying nana (that's what we call the blanket we are TOTALLY attached to). I felt horrible. I tried everything to calm her down and the only thing that worked was chocolate milk and smarties. Those lasted long enough to get the blanket out of the washer and in her hands. The blanket never made it to the dryer, but that was ok.
The other thing I learned was NEVER make an appointment for 9am that you have to drive a half hour to. Yes, I was up at 6:30am and thought I will easily be out of the house by 8:30, hahaha. I would have been out of the house but Ethan pooped his diaper, Hollie was way to interested in playing with toys and then I pulled out of the driveway and forgot a paper I needed, oh it was really funny. I sat in the car on my way there and just laughed. I was 15 minutes late, but they understood and I was soo glad. I am learning a few things slowly but surely and one of these days I will get it all right, haha.
Today was a fun adventure and that was taking our adorable kids to get their Easter pics done. Yes, it turned into a 2 hour adventure at JcPenney. I tell ya, I love how they take pictures, but they are always so busy and never on time. With a two week old and a, almost, 2 year old I really didn't have the time to hang out for 2 hours but I did anyway. Well, let me explain. We had our appointment at 2:20, we didn't go back until about 2:50, then once we took the pictures they then have to "modify" them and then put them up on the computer which took another40 min and we didn't leave JcPenney until about 4:15pm. I do have to say that it was all worth it. The pictures turned out ADORABLE and Hollie was so cooperative and cute. I cannot wait till I get them back. I will definetly post a few of my favorites. Well, that's about it. I better get to bed. I think we wore Ethan out today because he is now out cold and I better take advantage of that myself and get to bed. Enjoy the pics and I'll post more soon.
Our sweet little princess. She is such a grown girl.

And now our little prince. He is growing so fast and is getting so big. Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen, we think so.
Such a little man.

6 comments:

The Kubelka's said...

The fun adventures of having 2. It is hard, but I love it too! You are so brave taking both out alone. I still don't do that!

Nichols Family said...

He is adorable Kerri!!!! Oh, and we can relate about the blankie...only it is other toys for us. Anyway, you can reach my blog at nicholscrew.blogspot.com. Congratulations once again!
-Jennie

Shanen said...

Ohhh those are cute pictures. I can't wait to see the ones from JC Pennys. Hollie looks adorable in her cute green shirt.

Kristin said...

You do have beautiful children! I'm glad things are going so well for you. Ethan looks amazing in blue!

shannon said...

I loved the pictures and I just had to laugh at the blanket story! I have done that before and learned a valuable lesson!! I hope your family had a nice Easter!

Rebekah said...

Hello Kerri! This is Rebekah Means. I just added you to my blogspot- as I was told to do by Christine. Your children are beautiful!!! If you go private, please add us!