Happy Anniversary to the LOVE of my LIFE! Today we celebrate 7 wonderful years of marriage and we look forward to 100+ more!! I cannot believe we have been married for 7 years, time flies. We have accomplished so much in 7 years time. It's fun to look back at all we have done and compare where we are now to where we were then.
Our wedding day was truly a fairtayle and I continue to live a fairtayle everyday of my life. Ryan is the best husband in the world and does so much for our family. I am so grateful for him and the man that he is. He is a hard worker and is such a great example to me and our children. I have truly been blessed to have him as my husband and the father of our children. I couldn't ask for a better man and I wish him a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you so much love!
I am sorry, I tried to attach some memorable pictures but for some reason they wouldn't upload. All I can say is I will never forget our perfect wedding day.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congratulations on 7 years! A few years ago we heard that chances for divorce remain high until 7 years and decline for every year after. So, when we hit 7 years (5 years ago) we felt good, even though we had no plans for divorce. We laughed over it. :)
I am very happy for your happy day. I hope you have an extra wonderful anniversary!!
Post a Comment