Janene picked Hollie out this matching outfit and we think it's just adorable? She has the dress, shirt, jacket and the shoes. What more could a 2 year old ask for than to have a complete matching outfit? I never thought I would ever get her to wear the jacket, but she picked it all out and wanted to wear it. I was so excited and thought that she just looked so cute and so grow up. I had to show her off.
Hollie has always been a girl who has had quite the wardrobe. When she was first born her closet was filled from the left to the right and her dresser was PACKED with clothes. She never got a chance to even wear some of them because she grew way to fast. She had matching shoes to most her outfits and had 2 baskets full of shoes. She even had a basket full of matching hats to outfits. You name it she had it! Ofcourse, as a first time mom I loved every bit of it. She still to this day has more shoes that I do. She has more jackets then anyone I know and they are all pink! We joke around that Hollie may have to have a whole room to herself just for her clothes and shoes. I have to say, this shopping isn't all me. Yes, I do do my fair share, but she has grandparents that just LOVE to dress her up and buy way cute clothes.. Who doesn't? Shopping for girls is SOOOO much fun and there are SOOOO many adorable clothes. Hollie LOVES all her clothes and LOVES to pick out her outfits. I have little say in what she wears now unless I want to put up a fight. I am learning to pick my battles, lol. Thank goodness she has cute clothes to wear because then I don't worry so much, unless she tries to put something together that doesn't match, but then again, Oh Well. I am learning to LOVE it and I always express to her how pretty she looks no matter what she is wearing.I thought it would be fun to show some pictures of Hollie's closet when she was just a MONTH old!!! I have never bought so many baby hangers in my entire life. My mother-in-law and I just laughed as we were trying (key word) to put all this stuff in drawers and fit it in her closet. We had it all organized by months, it was crazy!!









1 comment:
hey... i recongnize most of those! and aooreciate them VERY much :)
Post a Comment