I couldn't believe it when Ryan and I were awoken at 1:45AM to laughing and playing. I turned over to Ryan and said, "do you hear what I hear?", we both started laughing and he said, "yep". I got up and went into Ethan's room to find Hollie jumping in his crib and him standing and laughing. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! Ofcourse, I started to laugh and I picked Hollie up and said, Girlie what are you doing in Ethan's crib, it is sleepy time, not play time? Her response was, Ethan awake mommy. I said, yes he is and it's now time for both of you to go back to bed.
I never knew that the saying "party in my crib 3am" really came true, but I guess it did here. These kids crack me up and I love every bit of it.
Party in My Crib 1:45AM!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You are such a good mom. I get so annoyed when the boys see that one another is awake and want to play.
So cute!!
That is so cute! Hollie is so funny. Better to be woken up by laughs then crying:)
That is halarious! I love those moments! Unforgetable. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment