My baby Ethan is growing way to fast for me. I so want him to stay little but at the same time I want him to grow and achieve all the milestones, learn and turn into a boy. Oh my goodness, what does a mom do? Well, I take in every moment I can and treasure the times he wants me to hold him and cuddle him, I help him learn how to do new things, I sing to him and read him books. I guess all I can do is ENJOY him LOTS now before this moment in time passes.
Gotta LOVE that CUTE face
As I have been watching him grow and develop he is starting to get busier and busier by the moment. Everyday he is discovering something new he can do and something new he can get into. He amazes me. His adorable sister was NEVER as busy as he is at 10 1/2 months!! He has the walking thing down and is getting very fast. He loves getting into cupboards, pulling everything out and making LOTS of noise. He has just figured out how to climb UP on things. Yesterday I found him up on our fireplace, he climbs up under our coffee table, he climbed inside of a drawer in our entertainment center, he is starting to climb on everything and I know from talking to friends that this is just what boys do, Holy Cow!! My little guy is only 10 1/2 months and is doing all this. He is going to be climbing up on top of the entertainment center before I know it. Ethan LOVES being outside crawling, walking and swinging. Rocks and sand have become a favorite of his. He enjoys the freedom he has outside and as long as mom is there he can roam where he wants as long as it's safe. He LOVES making messes and pulling things down. Hollie has a cute little table in her room and a flower pot with (fake) flowers sits on top of it and Ethan loves knocking it over, watching it fall and making a mess. (yes we have sinced moved it to a different location, up high) Once that's done he is quickly onto the next thing. Hollie get's a little bit frustrated with him, and she is slowly learning that we need to teach him not to touch things and help him learn. This is a learning experience for ALL of us and now I know why I don't get much done, but that's the JOY of being a mommy and I so excited I get to experience it!! Here is our adorable busy little boy



Crazy Boy Hair

Resting after a busy day with dad






No comments:
Post a Comment