
Trying to find a good spot cleaner is not the easiest task. I feel I have tried so many and none of them seem to do the job until I found WOOLITE OXY DEEP. Can I just say this stuff is AMAZING!! It cleans anything and everything.
I really put it to the test last week when we were sitting watching American Idol and I, not being very smart, brought apple-CRANBERRY juice in the family room. So, the kids can't drink anything but water in there and why does that rule not apply to me? Not sure, maybe because I am the mom. Well, the rule applies now. I setmy juice on the table, far enough away from the edge (and out of Ethan's reach), I thought. Until Ethan came with his fast body and super FAST hands and grabbed my juice and there I watch in slow motion as it goes splat onto my carpet. I sat there in awe for a moment, mad at myself and thinking here I worry about the kids making a mess and the one who I really need to worry about is ME!! Ryan jumped up and got towels, I started to clean it up as best as I could and there was this nice purplish red color on my carpet. I shook my head and thought what on earth will get CRANBERRY juice out? I went and grabbed my Woolite Oxy Deep and sprayed, about the whole bottle, on the spot and let it sit for quite sometime. I came back and started to scrub it and the color was gone!!! What I couldn't believe it!! I told Ryan we have to go buy lots more of this, not for the kids, but for me. We both laughed. My cranberry stain is gone and I thank whoever it is that came up with this wonderful product. Thank you Thank you. My husband is so grateful too because it prolongs the expense of getting new carpet. Hooray!!!
What I couldn't live without!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment