He's on the WAY!!!!!!

As some may know my brother, KC, and his wife, Brookie, are expecting their first little baby, a boy!! Let me first say I am SOOOO excited!!! Well, it is looking like this little guy is going to make his grand presence a little bit earlier than expected. He is only going to be 2 1/2 weeks early if he comes by tomorrow. I just talked to my brother and he said that there are a few signs and that Brookie's contractions are about 11 minutes apart...WAHOO!!!! Oh my goodness, I cannot believe that they are in Utah and I am here in Arizona. I wish I could be there so bad, but I know that I have a family I need to be with and two adorable little kiddos that need their mom. Thank goodness we have a trip planned to Utah for the end of the month and we will get to meet our new nephew/cousin.
I cannot believe my little brother is going to be a daddy. Wow. I couldn't be more excited for him and Brookie. It seems like yesterday that he was this cute little and may I add CHUBBY boy and now he is this grown man and becoming a daddy. Where does time go? They both are going to be wonderful parents. This little guy is one lucky boy to be coming into such a great family. I know how excited Brookie's family is because this is the first grandbaby for them and I know they are all bursting with joy and excitement too. Many happy moments ahead and as soon as he is born I will post some pictures. Oh, I just can't wait.

No comments: