Pictures

I have to admit that I LOVE getting pictures taken and taking pictures. Yes, I know I take LOTS, but there are many reasons behind it. I LOVE to capture every moment, every age, all the adventures, and everything I possibly can. I know life is short, and I want to make sure that I capture it all. The memories only last so long, but with pictures they last forever. It is through pictures that I remember all that I do when my mother was here and I am SO grateful for them. If it wasn't for pictures some of the memories wouldn't be there. I LOVE taking pictures of Hollie and Ethan, I truly cannot get enough of them. I wish I could just put up pictures everywhere, but that is not possible. Therefore, we will have LOTS of books and cd's FULL of pictures!
My dad LOVES pictures also. Everytime he comes out it seems as though we do new, updated, family pictures. In March we did just that. It was time because our Family grew by one more when Mr. Owen was born and we needed to have family pictures with him. Proud papa wanted new pictures of him and his 3 grandkids...wahoo! Therefore, I called up my friend Crystal and she did a FABULOUS JOB!! We all LOVE the pictures and here are a few of our favorites (well, they all are my favorites, but I could only pic a few out of 150+)..hehe. Thanks again Crystal, you are awesome!

1 comment:

The Lenehan Family said...

Cute pictures Kerri! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! So adorable. I love the picture of all of you guys with Hollie crying...classic. That must have been the end of the shoot. KC looks so much like your dad. How fun to get those taken. We need to get ours updated. Take care!