For Labor Day weekend we decided to head to Cali. There were a couple of reasons, one, Ryan's sister was blessing their baby boy and two, we wanted to go to the beach. Well, I can say it was a successful trip because we did what we came to do. Here are a few highlights of our trip.
The Beach...always a top highlight. There is just something about the beach that is so therapeutic. I think it is the atmosphere, the sound of the waves, blue sky, the warm sun hitting your body and the sand. We just LOVE the beach! Ryan's family came to the beach and we all had a blast...especially the kids.
Ethan LOVED LOVED LOVED the ocean and the waves. We couldn't get him out. He has NO FEAR and wanted to brave them all by himself...ofcourse, we didn't let him, but it was challenging to hold his hands because he just wanted to go..... I was so proud of him and somewhat shocked because he doesn't care to much for a pool, but loved the waves coming up and crashing on him.

Ethan also enjoyed being pulled on the boogie board...I think we have a little dare devil surfer on our hands.


LOTS and LOTS of sand. I could have sworn we brought home half of the beach...

These are Hollie's cousins, Whitney and Mckenna. They live in Escondido and we don't get to see them very often and Hollie had a blast with them. These 3 girls were inseperable and it was SO cute watching them.

I love this picrture of the gilrs...I just think it is SO cute!

Hollie and Mckenna





1 comment:
um...you forgot to mention the most importand part of your weekend. stalking me all over san diego! and i didnt know ryan had a hairy chest. he so doesnt look like a hairy chest kinda guy. im thinking teasing is in order tomorrow.
Post a Comment