A fun FREE day at the zoo. We received a phone call Wednesday morning that preschool was cancelled and so we took advantage of the nice day and went to the zoo with our friends. The kids had a blast. Here are a few of our highlights.
I loved how Ethan was so chill and kicked back in the stroller...he was adorable and loved his snacks.

A beautiful picture of my girl as she is taking a rest in the shade.
Hollie wanted to go on a camel ride and to be honest I was shocked, but she loved it and continues to talk about it.








2 comments:
We were there on Wednesday too! Gotta take advantage of the FREE days! Ha ha! Too bad we didn't run into each other, it would have been fun to see you guys!
Kerri, I can't believe it's taken me so long to write back to you...I lost your comment from last summer and finally spent all day trying to track it down. I was SO happy to hear from you because you're the only one I couldn't get in touch with to use Hollie's picture in the book. I COULD NOT figure out for the life of me who referred you to me or gave you the gift certificate, etc. and I couldn't seem to track you down! I just love that picture so much because it so epitomizes how I think of my babies...hand up by the face, so peaceful if there's a binky in the mouth. Anyway, thanks for letting me use the picture even though you didn't even know it was there! It is so fun to see how much she has grown and that you got a little boy too. I'm SO happy for you and it makes me almost cry to look through these pictures and think about how happy I am that they get to be in your wonderful family and that through adoption you and your husband get to be parents and that Heavenly Father put these adorable children in your hands by such a different means. Anyway, thanks so much for saying hi and I'm so glad to hear all is well!!
Love, Shawni
Post a Comment