On our way back from La Jolla we decided to stop by the Temple. I am so glad we did. I LOVE that Temple for many reasons. First and foremost, that is where Ryan and I were married 8 years ago. Second, I was sealed to my mom and family there and third, I watched the Temple be built and was able to work in the Temple before it was dedicated..amazing experience! It is my most favorite Temple.
Hollie was so excited to see the Temple where mommy and daddy were married. It was fun talking to her about that day and that one day when she gets married that she could marry here if she wanted to also. We had a great time there and loved playing in the big grassy area in front of the Temple. Yes, you will see that the boys were not very reverant, but we were having fun as a family and that is where "our" little family began.

Grandma and Grandpa Larson with Hollie and Ethan
Hollie being swung around by grandpa
Ethan doing what he LOVES...flying through the air and being tossed around
Babies do fall from the sky...just kidding.
You should hear Ethan laugh while he is doing this...it is hilarious! The kid has NO FEAR!





No comments:
Post a Comment