These are the days

The last couple of weeks have been good, and here is a glimpse of what we have been up to.

Since we live in a state that is just plain old HOT, this is how we eat popsicles at our house.

Hollie- She is keeping herself busy with preschool, 3 days a week, and gymnastics one day a week. She is loving preschool and from what I hear she is well behaved, listens and does great! That makes for a proud momma! Depending on how she feels after school I sometimes hear what she did and sometimes I won't...well, maybe later on in the day I will. She loves sharing time on Thursdays because she gets to bring something special from home to share. She is so stinkin cute and I am just LOVING the age she is at. She can be the sweetest thing upon the face of this earth and she can also have me in tears at the end of the day because she was just hard, difficult, stubborn and a girl with emotions. I LOVE my little princess more than anything and I love watching her grow and learn.

Ethan- well, he has now been officially given the nickname "TORNADO"!!!! And man oh man do I LOVE this little boy. I never thought that one little guy could keep me so busy and make a mess out of a room in seconds. For me he has redifined the word "busy". I seriously can't turn my back for a second! Today within 5 minutes he had opened the cupboard with all the games and had them all over the floor...you ask where I was, well doing laundry because my little girl was throwing up... As I was cleaning up the game mess he was into the wipes pulling them out and making other messes. I feel like the only words Ethan ever hears are; No Ethan, get down, put that back, out of the trash, give that back to sissy, stop, please don't, we don't sit in that, we don't climb on that, please don't throw your food it goes in your mouth.....oh, and the list goes on. The other day he pulled an empty carton of eggs out of the trash (which had one broken egg in it and all the shells of the other eggs that were used) and made a big fun mess! SERIOUSLY?!! I have had our family ask if there is a class we can put Ethan in to get out his energy and my response is, No, remember he is only 18 months! Trust me, I would much rather have this BUSY child then have a child who is a bum and has zero energy and no motivation. I am learning LOTS and loving every bit of it. Here are a few pictures of a couple of his new adventures. I have been trying to capture all that he does and it is a bit difficult, but trying.

He has started pulling chairs to things and getting into whatever he can...this is the silverware drawer(no longer organized) and no worries the knives are up in a cupboard.

I don't know if you can see it well enough but he has climbed into the shopping cart, pulls the books off the shelf and throws them on the floor laughing.
Ethan's cupboard.

No comments: