It's Freezing Here!!

I just thought you would all like to know that it is currently 9 degrees outside this morning. Our high is suppose to be in the upper 20's. Burrrr!





On Wednesday we received about 4 inches of snow. It snowed all day and I loved it as long as we were inside. At one point the snow flakes were as big as a silver dollar, No joke!!! Everyone here was in awe at how big they were, it was crazy. And ofcourse our little Hollie just loved it. She stood by the window and continued to say, "snow snow". It was adorable. She even said bye to it when she would walk away, too cute! I took some pictures of the snow because it was so beautiful and I thought you would all like to see it.


Well, still no baby yet. We went to the doctors on Wednesday and she is dilating, but nothing yet. Hopefully soon because not only are we all anxious but Hollie and I really miss daddy. I think this is going to be the longest I have ever been away from him and I sure do miss him. Valentine's Day was good but just another day here. I was glad to know that Ryan received our Valentine's card on Valentine's day, that made me happy. Hollie and I just hung out at the apartment and enjoyed our time together as mother daughter. I am beginning to slowly realize that it isn't just going to be Hollie and I much longer and I might as well really enjoy the moments I do have with just her. She is my girl and always will be, I love you Hollie.

3 comments:

Shanen said...

I love it, those are the cuteset pictures and it is beautiful there. Dang it, I was hoping you would call today. So I guess Amanda worked all night??? Darn it. Hope you are having a better day today. Call with news SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks way too cold! Glad to hear things are going well...hopefully Amanda will progress soon! We missed hanging out this Friday.

The Lenehan Family said...

Any baby yet??