Wow! who would have ever thought we would come to this day. Let me give you a quick update on the past two days. As you know from the previous posts Amanda had the flu and so did her roommate. Well, guess what? I got it!!! I have never been sooo sick. Yesterday I couldn't even get off the couch and when I did I felt like I was going to pass out. I had the body aches (all day), fever, chills, stuffy nose, horrible cough, sore throat and no voice. Oh, my goodness it was bad. I am feeling better today and now my body is just sore, I still have a cough and runny nose, but I am going to see if good ole mucinex will help the cough. So, I have been here 3 weeks and I get sick just before Amanda is to be induced, go figure! Then last night our sweet little Hollie decided she was going to get sick and was throwing up! It's been an adventure, but hopefully we can all be better by this evening.
Okay some really exciting news that has helped these days be a little better and that is that my cute adorable husband suprised us and showed up at our front door on Saturday!!!! I couldn't tell you how excited I was. I just wanted to cry because he couldn't have shown up at a better time. I am so glad he has been here, I missed him sooooo much. Now we are just praying that he doesn't get sick because he has been taking care of his two girls.
Anyway, thanks for listening to me, I had to vent a little.
Well, I should get to the title of this post, Tonight is the night. Amanda goes in at 5:30pm to get induced and we should have our little baby sometime tonight or EARLY morning. We are so excited. I have to say it doesn't feel real, but I know it will the second he arrives. Check back soon and hopefully I will have some adorable pictures of our little Ethan. Love to you all and thanks for all your love and support.
Oh, one more thing. Sorry if this is all over the place, my mind is running fast as you could imagine and I just wanted to update you.
TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yahoo.....well you are at the computer, that is a good sign. At least you can sit upright today. I am so glad Ryan is there, and hopefully Hollie is feeling better the afternoon also. I can't wait for an hour and a half to see what the hospital says. I hope you all can go right in. Talk to you soon.
Woo hoo!!!!! (not that you're all sick, but because Ethan finally is here!) I'm so sorry you all got so sick, hopefully you're recovered enough to enjoy that sweet bundle of love!!!!
I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see him! Good Luck...
Post a Comment