Hollie continues to amaze me every single day. Although she has a cast on her right arm (what we think is her dominant arm) it doesn't stop her from doing ANYTHING!! She will find a way to do what ever it is she wants to do. She hits golf balls with daddy just about every night when he gets home, she climbs up the swingset and slide, she rides her bike, she runs, falls and still jumps on the bed!! I am not sure if she learned the leason NOT to jump on a bed, but time will tell. She is just amazing and very entertaining to watch. Well, the other day Ethan had awaken from his nap and was laying in his crib happy and playing, so I thought I would finish what I was doing and go up to get him. I could hear him over the monitor and he was talking up a storm, it was so cute to listen to. Well, I hear this "Mommy, baby awake" and I said yes, he is and we can go and get him in just a minute. Before I knew it Hollie was up the stairs and in his room talking to him. She gets so excited when he wakes up from a nap she just can't stand it. I quickly finished what I was doing and went upstairs and as I walked in his room I found Hollie IN HIS CRIB!! It was seriously not even 2 minutes and she was already upstairs in his room in his crib. That girl amazes me. Even with a broken arm she managed to climb up the crib and get in. Her and Ethan sat there for a few minutes and she was making him laugh and they were having the funest time, it was fun for me to watch. Then Hollie wanted me to take pictures of her cast so we did. She LOVES to have people sign it and it's one full cast. The other night we went out to dinner and our waiter was asking what happened to her arm and she put her arm out and said "sign cast" it was so cute. He went and got a marker and signed it, Hollie was very excited and wanted to follow him around the restaurant, but that couldn't happen. He did leave us with a very nice compliment and that was that we have 2 of the cutest kids he had ever seen. That made us feel good and ofcourse we agreed. Ethan was being so good too and was FULL of smiles. 



A Cast DOESN'T stop her!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a busy little girl! My you have your hands full!
Post a Comment